Sunday 25 November 2012

Chaos Daemons 100% Accurate Rumors From Someone Else


If there's one thing I've learned from my many years as a rumors expert, it's that I simply don't have the time to list every rumor I hear from my insider sources - there are just too many! This can, unfortunately, lead to situations where a so-called "credible" source reveals something that's coming out very, very shortly that I've never mentioned before, leading people to wonder how it is that I know about what's coming out six months from now (pending playtests), but not next week. This has led some jealous individuals to label me "an attention-seeking fraud", "a liar" and "the reason I can't be bothered reading the Warseer rumor boards anymore". Thankfully, the mods appreciate me and have shut down such baseless and slanderous accusations.

According  to 75hastings69 AND ME
  • Daemons in February 2013
  • Nurgle fly things.
  • Other things 75hastings69 said; I wasn't really paying attention.

But just to prove I'm not just copying someone else's rumors, here's some info you can get ONLY FROM ME:
  • Hardback army book.
  • In color.
  • Contains background, rules and gallery sections. 
  • Paragraphs "composed of multiple sentences".
  • "at least" two new plastic kits and "some" finecast kits.
  • "The bloodlust of Khorne knows no bounds..." - sounds dangerous!
  • Malal is not in it, but may be alluded to.
  • Slaanesh designs "hard to fap to" and "a let-down, because apparently there aren't enough tits on the internet".
  • Khorne stuff will be red, I guess.

Sounds epic!

Over and out,
Branchbaboon

1 comment: