Monday 3 December 2012

Rumors FOR THE GREATER GOOD (it's a reference)

It's been a slow week for rumors, so today I'm going to offer confirmations instead, because I respect my fans enough to provide them with material even when there's nothing to provide. Confirmations are exactly like my usual rumors, only I don't even bother with the pretense that I know what I'm talking about or that any of this is worth reading. So, on to Tau!



A birdy has tweeted through the grapevine - the rumor grapevine - that Tau are indeed getting a "large suit" in the next codex. This fits with what other people are saying, meaning my superior knowledge is confirming it, not that I'm nodding along to make it look like I'm in the know. Insiders.

Other things I can confirm about the suit:
  • It will be in the new codex, and "possibly" previewed in a White Dwarf supplement "like every fucking thing else".
  • It will be either a Monstrous Creature OR a Walker. So it won't have wheels, I guess.
  • It will use the large oval base, so anyone worried about trying to balance a giant robot on a 1" plastic circle need not worry - they've got that pretty much covered.
  • "Like a Gundam kit, only smaller, less posable and much more expensive"
  • Possibly called "The Halibut". It's described as "Powerful - and I'm not squidding!", "Not for the koi", "Kicks some serious bass", "Will put the fear of cod into your opponents" and "Has incredible krilling power".

Sounds FIN-tastic!

Over and out,
Branchbaboon

No comments:

Post a Comment